Our Services: Proven and Customized to Your Needs
Ambulatory Care (AHC, ASC, and OBS) Accreditation Consulting
Our mission is to simplify Healthcare Accreditation and Compliance for organizations so they can effectively and efficiently integrate requirements and patient safety initiatives into their day to day activities.
JMR Consultants are Experts in Accreditation requirements and are committed to providing the services and support you need for a successful accreditation survey outcome.
JMR’s accreditation specialists are experts in the standards and requirements of the three major accreditation agencies for Ambulatory Care Facilities. This includes Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC), Diagnostic and Treatment Centers (D&TC), Office Based Surgery Practices (OBS), and Sleep Clinics,
There are three main organizations that accredit OBSs and ASCs. They are:
1. American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF)
2. Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (The Joint Commission)
Accreditation can be a time-consuming and tedious project for any organization, so allow our accreditation specialists, with their years
of experience, assist you in meeting applicable accreditation standards in an efficient and thorough manner. JMR initiates the accreditation process and remains “hands-on”
involved throughout, providing ongoing counseling and accreditation support for years after.
100% of our accreditation clients have successfully achieved accreditation on their first attempt. Surveyors often comment about the quality of work performed by JMR Consultants.
JMR’s Accreditation Services include, but are not limited to:
- Design or redesign of your surgical suite - See Facilty Creation and Design
- Realistic accreditation consultation on the most appropriate type of accreditation, whether it’s The Joint Commission, AAAHC or AAAASF.
- Thorough onsite inspection and evaluation
- Preparation of accreditation-specific compliance checklists
- Completion of the accreditation application and being a liason between the facility and the accrediting agency.
- Staff education on improving quality, HIPAA and OSHA regulations
- Conducting mock surveys and producing progress evaluations
- Developing policies and procedures and customized forms to be used by the organization
- Establishing infection control, human resource, performance improvement, and environmental surveillance
We would be happy to provide you with details about our services. Contact us at 908 810-5200 or use our contact form.